Thursday, July 26, 2007


Today, it is a very sad day - it is Arielle’s last day at Oddies! I can not believe that she is going to leave us already - *sniff*… :’(. Therefore I did an interview with her which you can read below. Hope, you will enjoy it:

Barbara: Arielle, it is already your last day at the Oddies. How are you?

Arielle: The time went by very quickly and I am sad to leave Oddies and London.


B: Is there something you will miss?

A: I will miss the responsibility I had at work and I will definitely miss the blogs. I really loved to write those.
(B: and I have enjoyed reading them ;-) – Arielle’s blogs are very funny and entertaining, aren’t they?).


B: You have been in London for more than 3 weeks. What did you like most in the English capital?

A: I really liked the general atmosphere of the city because I come from a suburb and not a bustling, big city. Although, I do go to New York City all the time.
I liked seeing the tourist attractions as well as the night life and going out for dinner.


B: What was your favourite place for having dinner?

A: I loved going to Pizza Express. In fact, I think that I will go there once more before I go back home.


B: You went sightseeing to several places but you did some shopping as well, didn’t you? You told me that you bought lovely gumboots. Which one of the Oddie socks will you wear with them when you are back in New York?

A: Ballet Oddie socks!


B: Why are they your favourites?

A: It is the most enjoyable story to read. And Ballet Oddie is a very cute character.


B: Actually, what are you going to do in New York? I guess you have got summer holidays? Will you go on holidays abroad?

A: Well, I am going to visit my sister at Camp Robindel, a sleep-away camp, which is in Hampshire. I will go there on a little road trip with my friends.
Afterwards, I will fly to Italy and visit several cities with my family.


B: That sounds very exciting. Italy is known for its ice cream, isn’t it? (Mmmhh…. both of us love ice cream! Arielle and I often ate a delicious dish of ice cream after lunch ;-) – we regarded it as our wage for the working day. The ice cream shop is a little French place and it has got MANY different flavours of ice cream. So we just stand there without knowing how we should decide. And there was no Mum who could help us with our decision…)

Arielle, I say thank you very much for the interview and for your work with Oddies. It would be nice if you could stay longer but I am sure your family and your friends are really missing you?!

A: Yes, I miss everyone at home and they miss me as well. But, I am really going to miss all the new friends I made while in London.


B: I wish you all the best and take care! Oddies will miss you!

With Arielle back in America, I will try to post on the blog. I hope you enjoyed the interview!

I will be back soon.

Barbara

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.