Thursday, August 09, 2007

Hi there!

Oddies have got great news – soon have two new books!! PIRATE ODDIE and PRINCESS ODDIE will soon be joining the fun and games in Oddieworld. They will pop out of their bubbles on October 1st – so make a note in your diary now so that you will not miss this new milestone in the history of Oddieworld. I am very curious myself because I have not yet seen any of the manuscripts, only the book covers. But I am sure they will be very funny just like all of Grant Slatter's other books. I am bursting with excitement about 1st of October and I think I will make a special calendar and counting days until then. How will you be spending the time between now and then? Any ideas about what happens to Pirate and Princess Oddie in their adventures?

Have a nice day!
Barbara

PS: I will show you the book cover of Pirate Oddie next week! ;-)

No comments: