Thursday, August 30, 2007


Hi there

Today, I was giggling in our office – I've just been watching the latest animated Oddies cartoon. It is great fun! Witchy swishes on her broom through Oddieworld and Wizzo's spell produces a big bang as usual… ;-) But I am not going to tell you further details - you must see it for yourself! Go and have a look at the short 'sizzler' of animation here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFBmyXQ_j-c

We put this online because we are working hard to make sure you see the Oddies on TV as an animated series very soon. Feel free to leave your comments on the site (you will need to register if you've not done so already) and send to your friends to see what they think too.

I can't wait to see what you all think about it. Hope you will enjoy it as much as I did.

Have a good day!

Barbara

1 comment:

Michalis said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.