Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Hi Everyone!


Wow... I can not believe that today is my second to last day of my internship. My time at Oddies flew by. It was as if one of the Oddies cast a magic spell to make time go by quickly. The possibilities...
For a laugh, let me tell you all about my morning: My friend and I usually wake up around the same time, and since I never pay attention to my alarm clock going off, she knocks on my door to get me on my feet. Well, I, completely forgot to set my alarm for the right time and she, completely, forgot to remind me that she is done with her internship. When I actually did open my eyes at 9:20 a.m... well, you can all imagine the rush I was in. A 40 minute commute and a workday that begins at 10. I could have really used some help from Sock Fairy this morning. Sigh.


But, don't fret, I am at work and posting on this blog. I could never leave you all hanging, as I said, on my second to last day at Oddies. And, it is actually sunny today! It will be just my luck if London begins to have "summer" weather. But, if my last few days here are nice, I certainly, will not complain. And my pocketbook would be so much lighter.. an umbrella and/or raincoat can be quite heavy to carry around 24/7!


Speaking of rain, yesterday was extremely rainy :(. And, out of all days, I had tickets for the London Eye. Lets just say, my pictures had more rain drops in them than scenery.



I am just finishing up some "odds" and ends at Oddies in these last couple of days. Sending out e-mails and updating and completing databases. I, also, must snag a few Oddies for myself. I could never go all the way back to America without Oddie stories and socks... and maybe even a poster!



Hopefully, however, Oddies will be all over the United States and not just in my possession. I can see it now: "Oddies, Oddies, Come and get your Oddies".


Well, that is a nice image to leave you all with...

Blog you later,



Arielle

No comments: