Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Hi Everyone!


Well, here is the post that you all have been waiting for.


THE ODDIEWORLD PHOTO SHOOT: STARRING... ME!



(this is so embarrassing!!)



Unfortunately, Kate Bright was not in a picture-taking mood and left me on my own :(. So, here are the awkward-alone pictures of me at Oddies... Enjoy!!


Here, I am sitting at the desk on the computer. However, I usually work on the computer that is hidden in the corner. The far computer is the one that I am most often on.

If you can get over how awkward this picture is, you will see the Oddie characters hanging on the wall behind me. In my hand is the poster that we send out when you sign up to be an Oddie friend. So, if you sign up for an Oddie membership, you will get this adorable Oddie poster as well!! What more could you want?!?

Directly behind me is the map that was put up when Oddieworld was just created. All the different colored pins symbolize some of the locations of the schools, nurseries, libraries, scouts, and guides that participate in Read With Me Week. Hopefully, one day, there will be a map of the United States right next to the one of the British Isles!



Ok, I think that is enough pictures for one post...



Last night, I was privileged to see the show: Little Shop of Horrors. It was fantastic! I have only ever seen camp and school productions of it so I wasn't really sure what to expect. However, it was a "lovely and brilliant" (how British!?!) show and I would recommend it to all of my blog-readers! And, I can't seem to stop singing the theme song.



"Little shop, little shoppa horrors. Little shop, little shoppa terror..."



Hands down, though, the actors voices are better than mine. And, that, my readers, is a fact. (My family can, MOST certainly, attest).



Anyway, I hope that you enjoyed the photos and captions. It is not everyday that you get to see an insider view of Oddies... (and I am quite thankful for that :) ! )



Blog you later,



Arielle

No comments: