Friday, March 30, 2007


Happy Friday!!
Quite a sad post today!! (For me anyway!!).

Next week is my last at Oddies!! My internship is over and some lovely people have offered me a proper grown up job!! Yay!!

I'll be sad to go though, not least because I wont get to keep you good people informed as to what's going on in Oddieworld!! I will, of course, check in from time to time to make sure that the blog has been maintained to the exacting standards that you have come to expect....stop sniggering please!!

But!! I have a week left, so I have a few days of posting to look forward to!! That's it - breathe a sigh of relief!!

The question is...who will I leave the mammoth task of writing the blog to?? Who could hope to even go part way to replacing me?...It's a toughy, leave it with me!!

Have Fun!!
Dan.

2 comments:

CK said...

I'm so sad there will be no more blogs from you. What will I do to pass the time?! Good luck with the grown up job, though. x

Anonymous said...

So sad that you are leaving Dan..Oddieworld will never be the same without you. No more chicken avocado sandwiches..It's been great having met you and worked with you. Best of look to your new job and hope this is the beginning of a brilliant career! Alex