Wednesday, October 25, 2006


Take a look at Oddieworld!! Give the map a click for a larger image.
Where would you like to live?? Among the lush greenery of the Oddie Orchard or are you more likely to feel at home in the dark dank Verruca Woods? Myself? Well I'm a bit squeamish around ugly feet - if you saw my sister's you'd understand! So I'd definitely try and stay on Good Oddie Island - whether or not Fairy would let me stay or not is another story!!

The exact location of the planet Oddieworld is a big secret, I don't even know! In fact I'm not even sure Grant, creator of the Oddies, is that sure himself. Unless you're an Oddie there's not much chance of finding out either. But if you do happen to look up and notice an Odd sock whizzing into space on its way to Oddieworld try and catch a glimpse of where it's heading!!

Have Fun!
Dan

No comments: