Friday, February 23, 2007


Hi Oddie lovers!
My name's Emma, I'm 17 and have been working with the Oddie creators in the amazing Oddieworld, and it has been a true experience!
During my time here I have certainly fallen in love with the books and their characters, they are awesome!
My favourite character is definitely Fairy Oddie because she's just so lovely! And my fav book would have to be the very first one, as that is when Oddieworld was created! And without that book, there would be no Oddieworld!
I think the whole concept of Oddieworld is such an original and cool idea, a great way for kids to see their everyday belongings turn into a magical adventure (even socks!). GOSH, how does Grant Slatter do it!?
Anyway, from this experience, I am now a massive fan of the Oddies and an avid reader of the books (even if I am a little to old for them!) but you can never be too old to enjoy a classic!

No comments: