Friday, November 17, 2006



Image: Scene from Footy Oddie.

Sorry for the mundane nature of this post but there's not much to report from Oddieworld today!! We had a team lunch - Grant couldn't make it as he's busy working on a free ebook that'll be available through the website soon!! So keep your eyes peeled for that!

Our Rainbow socks arrived - we've had some problems getting them delivered but if you've got any on order they'll be winging their way to you in no time at all.

We have another new team member starting on Monday - a young lady going by the name of Alex - so welcome Alex!! Actually whilst I'm knattering about my Oddie colleagues I feel I should mention Kate, a very important lady in Oddieworld!!, and Louise the longest serving Oddie intern - now you've met us all!! Read through the other posts to find out about the rest of the team!!

I'm busy writing a nomination for The Independent Publishing Awards - which isn't very exciting but we could win something shiny!!

Anything else?.... I'm making Christmas pudding this weekend, Delia says I need barley wine but I can't find it anywhere - any ideas? ....hmmm.....perhaps it's best I finish there!

Have Fun!!
Dan

No comments: