Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Firstly I just want to say thank you to all the fans of the 'Oddies' who visited us at 'The Spirit of Christmas Fair' last week!! You kept us entertained over a very long five days!!

Secondly.. A quiz!!

What would your feet say about you?? Hmmm?
So you stick your socks in the washing machine - chug chug, whir, chug chug, whir and their soon zooming into space on route to Oddieworld - with me so far??

The question is - what character would your sock be and what special skills would it bring to Oddieworld? Are you a good Oddie or a bad Oddie? Right - answers on a postcard please! What are you waiting for?

Me? - well it'd have to be something that reflected my most prominent characteristics; good looking, intelligent, funny, modest.... leave it with me!!

Before I go can I ask you all to join me in a quick goodbye and hello?! Guy - one of 'The Oddies' team has returned home to Switzerland where he will no doubt continue to spread the word on all things Oddie!! Bye Guy - we will miss you!!

But... Guy has been succeeded by another very pleasant chap called Sam - who has come to weave his own brand of Oddie magic!! So - Hello Sam and Goodbye Guy! If you're not waving at the screen then please start!

Have Fun!
Dan.

No comments: