Friday, January 16, 2009

I met up with Pirate Oddie over the weekend and he had a message… and a task for you…

Ahoy there!!

Shiver me timbers! It’s been a rum day at worrrrk fer me, arrrrr. Luckily that mango smoothie I “borrowed” of Prrrincessss Oddie be fine fine grog! It’s been keepin’ my energy levels up… which I need fer all that piratin I be doin’! It’s been hard steerin’ The Odd Pearl now it be airborne… and I have to meet up with me ol’ hearty Capt’ Jack Sparrow and Long John Silver later this eve.

This morn, I met me ol’ matey Diver to talk about the treasure we be seekin’. Can yer find the differences in each picture? Aye, I can find ten! But I’ll not be tellin’ yer what treasure we be seekin’!


Email me with all the differences you can find and tell me what YOU think Pirate Oddie is searching for. One thing he’ll be certain to find, though, is mischief!





Can't wait to hear what YOU think Pirate Oddie is seeking - and I don't think it's a missing odd sock!

Lots of hearty love from Oddieworld! xoxox

No comments: