Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Hello!

To those of you still checking this blog: congratulations! You have proved yourself very persistent and are now being rewarded with a new post.

My name is Tom and I am yet another new intern, although unlike all before me, I am sure I will keep this blog going.

Oddieworld is as hectic as ever. Popstar Oddie is almost ready to be shown to the world, and the office has been busy with the sound of pencils scratching as we all designed new Oddies. Some were better than others!


Oddies are also all speaking Italian now. Books are being shipped as we speak to the land of Pizza and leaning towers. Don't worry though- the English books are continuing so there is no need to learn Italian just yet.


Thats all for now, check out www.oddieworld.com for more information and games.

T

No comments: