Wednesday, March 26, 2008

All change at Oddie towers.
You’ll no doubt be as disappointed to hear that my time is up at Oddies. Yup, two months have passed and its time to hand the baton onto the next in a long line of Oddies interns. Also departing over the next few days is office supremo Salome “Swiss” Egger who has been handling and packing up your orders for nearly six months now. And an excellent job she’s been doing of it too.
Replacing us is Sabina, who like Salome is also Swiss. I don’t know about you but I’m expecting vast amounts of nice swiss chocolate before I leave. Yum.

On the Oddies character front we’ve been seeing a few designs and covers for new Oddies characters, possibly for release around Christmas. I’ll see if I’m allowed to put the pictures up here tomorrow.

Speaking of tomorrow, there will be a bumper photo post tomorrow. And that’s a promise.

1 comment:

daniel hartfield said...

we havent had a bumper pack of photos yet.